Tuesday, August 31, 2010

3 songs that matter

So I was listening to my Christina Perri station on Pandora, and three songs came up that really spoke to me. The first one was called Beautiful Disaster and it's by Jon McLaughlin. It basically tells the story of a girl who is so beautiful in her own way but doesn't see it because of what she sees in magazines and such. It's so sad but has such a wonderful message. We girls need to fight back against the world telling us what is beautiful. I could care less about pop culture, but I still think I'm beautiful. Different, but beautiful.

The second song was Love Has No Color by Alisa Turner. I kinda forgot what it was about but I liked it.

Don't judge me.

The last song is called Farewell by Rosie Thomas. It's so sad, but wonderful. If you're heartbroken, you should definitely listen to it. It makes you feel better.

Yay for Pandora and new songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment